Nikkei Virtual Global Forum
From the economy to business, international relations and social norms, the impact of the coronavirus pandemic has become far more drastic than we had imagined.As the countries strive to respond, Nikkei has invited leaders and experts from Japan and abroad to deliver a series of online lectures titled “Nikkei Virtual Global Forum” on how Japan and the world will change and how we should prepare ourselves for those coming changes.
- Session 1 Justice in a Time of Pandemic:Will the Coronavirus Change Our Way of Life?
- Professor Michael J. Sandel, teacher of political philosophy at Harvard University
- Session 2 The Vitality of the Japan-US alliance
- Joseph S. Nye, Jr. University of Distinguished Service Professor, Harvard University
- Session 3 The Future of Japanese Politics
- Shigeru Ishiba, Former Secretary-General, Liberal Democratic Party of Japan
- Session 4 World in Transition:How COVID-19 could change the international political order
- John J. Hamre, President and CEO, CSIS, Former U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense
- Session 5 Japan's Economy Policy under COVID-19
- Heizo Takenaka, Professor at Toyo University, Former Minister for Internal Affairs and Communications
For more details: http://www.global-nikkei.com/nvgf/