NIKKEI ASIA PRIZES 2019
Nikkei Asia Prizes, which are awarded each year, are designed to recognize outstanding achievements that contribute to the region's sustainable development and to the creation of a better future for Asia.
Nikkei Asia Prizes are awarded annually in three areas of achievements: "Economic and Business Innovation," "Science and Technology" and "Culture and Community."
The 24th Nikkei Asia Prize Winners
- Economic and Business Innovation
- Mr. Nadiem Makarim
- Founder & CEO, GOJEK Group, Indonesia
- Science and Technology
- Dr. I Chiu Liao
- Lifetime Distinguished Professor, Taiwan Ocean University, Taiwan
- Culture and Community
- Cinemalaya Foundation Inc.
- [Chairman of the Board, Mr. Antonio O. Cojuangco] Philippines