[English] Women in Innovation - Nikkei Virtual Global Forum
New ways of living and working in a post-corona world
The Covid-19 pandemic brought tremendous change to the daily lives of people across the globe. Out of the blue, commuters found themselves having to work from home, and for some the loss of face-to-face meetings and even informal conversations that were vital to their work posed a huge challenge. What impact will these changes have on the role of women at work and at home? Will the virus change our definition of success? How long will the effects last? Women leaders from around the world join us to discuss the changes brought on by coronavirus, and to tell us what they think the future holds for our careers and ways of life.
- [Leadership] Friday, February 12 from 8:00pm to 9:00pm (JST)
- Speaker: Seiko Noda, Executive Acting Secretary-General (LDP) Member of the House of Representatives
- Navigator: Noriko Enokido, Anchor, “Nikkei Plus 10,” BS TV Tokyo
- [Diversity] Monday, February 15 from 8:00pm to 9:00pm (JST)
Chieko Asakawa, IBM Fellow, T. J. Watson Research Center, IBM Research/IBM Distinguished Service Professor, Carnegie Mellon University
- Ryoichi Nagata, MD, PhD, FFPM/Chairman and President, Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories, Ltd.
- Kyomi Nagatoshi, Senior Officer, Senior Director, General Affairs and Human Resources Division, Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories, Ltd
Natsuko Nakamura, Editor of Working Women's section, Editorial Bureau Nikkei Inc.
- [Empowerment] Monday, March 1 from 2:00pm to 3:00pm (JST)
Shea Lih Goh, President, Philip Morris Japan
- Izumi Kobayashi, Director, Member of the Board, ANA Holdings, Inc./Mitsui & Co., Ltd./Mizuho Financial Group, Inc./OMRON Corporation
- Navigator:Yumiko Murakami, Head of OECD Tokyo Centre
- [Wellness]Thursday, April 8 from 8:00pm to 9:00pm (JST)
- Speakers:Erica Angyal, Health consultant
- Navigator:Yuko Nishiyama, Editor of Nikkei Health, Nikkei Business Publications Inc.